On Thursday, my mom and I took a train to NYC to meet up with my sister, her childhood friend, Debbie (mom was also friends with her mom), her husband, and her husband’s mom. Our eventual goal was visiting the 9/11 Memorial downtown. However, first we walked the High Line Park (like I did last Thursday with Louis). We then stopped at The Ink Pad so I could buy a few things, and then we took a subway downtown. The photo of the bird isn’t on the High Line, rather I took it at a park in the West Village. I have a lot of cool shots that I took while strolling of the park. I added a bunch on my Facebook page from last week. I may add more. I will add photos from the Memorial later or tomorrow in my next post.
Free Video Tutorial
Tutorials & Help
- The Ultimate Guide to Art Quilting
- Butterfly Quilt Exhibit at Texas Quilt Museum
- Mac’s promise 30 years ago . . .
- Happy 30th Birthday Macintosh!
- Classes at Coursera
- Doctor Who — Take On Me … 50 years in time and space …
- Me and Budz on Thanksgiving
- Deux: Two Ideas, Two Inspirations, Two Complementary Quilts
2 Responses to “Along The High Line . . .”
Leave a Reply