Robbi Joy Eklow, who is an amazing quilter, shared a fantastic way of burying her quilt threads. It’s faster than what I was doing — well, I should say that I’m told it’s much faster than what I’m doing when I bury tail. K. Grace Howes posted a video of this methoc on YouTube, which I’m sharing here. Grace gives more insight here.
Free Video Tutorial
Tutorials & Help
- Doctor Who — Take On Me … 50 years in time and space …
- Me and Budz on Thanksgiving
- Deux: Two Ideas, Two Inspirations, Two Complementary Quilts
- And the winner is . . .
- Blog Hop and Give-Away – Art Quilt Design, From Photo to Threadwork
- More nature photos …
- Down the NJ Shore & Seaside Park and Heights
- Chanticleer Gardens