|My passions include working with paints, fabric, and thread;
my Macintosh computers; my cameras. I am co-founder and Creative Director
of GloDerWorks, a full service Web company with offices in the US and UK. I have authored or co-authored 14 books and continue to write freelance. My focus is on the Internet, computer-related topics, design, and quiltmaking.
I've been creating a new series of quilts based on my photographs and digital designs. You can see some in my Quilt Gallery.
My work is or will be displayed at
• The MidAtlantic Quilt Festival XVI in Williamsburg, VA;
• The Dallas Quilt Celebration; the Indiana Heritage Quilt Show;
• The Second International Invitational Exhibition of Miniature Art Textiles in Island Heights, NJ through March 29, 2005;
• Keiki and Friends: Art Quilts, hosted by the Kavanagh Gallery, St. Charles, IL;
• The Lowertown Arts District Quilt Walk in Paducah, Kentucky April 18-May 1st;
• My work is also being displayed as part of the Fiber Revolution gallery shows.
View photographs I've taken at The Gates in Central Park, NYC. I also included related links
Look for my technology column in The Professional Quilter and in the March issue (and future issues) of The Crafts Report.
I've also written a two-part extensive article on inkjet printing on fabric. Part one is here, and it includes resources. To read my latest selection of favorite quilting books, please visit Book Reviews. Repetitive stress injuries are common to quilters. Click Articles to read the full text of a column I wrote on this topic, including resources.
Thank for visiting, and please return!